My Best Friend's Girl Movie Download Page

My Best Friend's Girl Movie Download

Download My Best Friend's Girl
Imdb rating: 5.5 (with 4635 votes)
Year: 2008
Genres: Comedy

My Best Friend's Girl Storyline

Tank faces the ultimate test of friendship when his best friend hires him to take his ex-girlfriend out on a lousy date in order to make her realize how great her former boyfriend is.



Actors


Cook, Dane as Tank, Hudson, Kate as Alexis, Baldwin, Alec as Professor Turner, Biggs, Jason as Dustin, Baird, Diora as Rachel, Lizzy Caplan as Ami, Lindhome, Riki as Hilary, Anden, Mini as Lizzy, Pingle, Hilary as Claire, Torrence, Nate as Craig, Barrett, Malcolm as Dwalu, Killam, Taran as Josh, Grant, Faye as Merrilee, Snee, Richard as Brian, Bonilla, Alberto as Pedro

My Best Friend's Girl soundtrack

  • "Don't Let Go" Written by 'Charles F. Calhoun' (qv) (as Jesse Stone) Performed by 'Dorothy Moore (VI)' (qv) Courtesy of Malaco Records By Arrangement with Position Music
  • "Have a Little Faith in Me" Written and Performed by 'John Hiatt' (qv) Courtesy of A&M Records Under License from Universal Music Enterprises
  • "Ethnic/Folk-Irish Jigged" Written and Performed by 'Didier Rachou' (qv) Courtesy of Manhattan Production Music
  • "Blue" Written by Pablo Signori, Sidney Anthony Miller, Samantha Michelle Barbera, Marc Andrew Pontius and Nick Oliver Ruth Performed by Malbec Courtesy of Malbec
  • "(Love Is) The Tender Trap" Written by 'Sammy Cahn' (qv) and 'Jimmy Van Heusen' (qv) (as James Van Heusen) Performed by Steven Maglio Courtesy of Steven Maglio, Inc.


My Best Friend's Girl trivia

  • The director allowed the actors, particularly 'Dane Cook' (qv), to improvise extensively, often diverging completely from the script. He would sometimes run 20 or more takes, letting the performers do something different every time, before settling on a few of those ideas in order to get pick-ups or close-ups. This made life particularly interesting for the principal and background actors in the scene with Dane, as well as for the prop and sound personnel.
  • Title is taken from 'The Cars' (qv) hit song (featured in the film).
  • The third collaboration between 'Dane Cook' (qv) and Lionsgate on a comedy feature film.
  • For the scene in which 'Dane Cook' (qv) grabs and squeezes 'Kate Hudson (I)' (qv)'s butt, a "stunt butt" was used.


Download My Best Friend's Girl

Download My Best Friend's Girl, Download My Best Friend's Girl Movie, Download My Best Friend's Girl Dvd, My Best Friend's Girl Movie Download, My Best Friend's Girl Dvd Download, Watch My Best Friend's Girl Movie, My Best Friend's Girl Download, My Best Friend's Girl Full Length, Download Movie My Best Friend's Girl, My Best Friend's Girl Divx, My Best Friend's Girl Ipod, Download My Best Friend's Girl for Ipod, My Best Friend's Girl Hi-Def Quality, My Best Friend's Girl Ipod quality, Download My Best Friend's Girl for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Download Quarantine for PDADownload Quarantine for PDA
Belly of the Beast Hi-Def QualityBelly of the Beast Hi-Def Quality
Download Platoon for IpodDownload Platoon for Ipod


Suggested Movies:

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий